Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm Still Here

A good friend reminded me today that I'd been absent from the blog world for a while. I haven't gone anywhere. My sister and her granddaughter came for a week, and I've spent the last two weeks trying to get caught up at the office.

I even took my laptop home and weeded out the garbage from my in box, but still came back to over 200 messages. And that doesn't count the ones that come in every day.

BTW-yesterday was by 36th anniversary with the company.

3 Comments:

Blogger N6FFU said...

So, do we offer Congrats. or Condolence???? Either way, here they are!

Blogger Big Dave T said...

"BYT-yesterday was by 36th anniversary with the company."

Was 'by' a Freudian slip? As in you're ready to say bye to the company after 36 years?

I'll have 30 years in here at my work next year. I don't think I'll make it to 36. Maybe not even 31.

Blogger Duke_of_Earle said...

36 years! Wow!

Glad to hear you're still "there" in both the blogging sense and the employed sense.

Post a Comment

<< Home