Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend Repairs

My son called me about noon on Saturday. He needed help replacing the kitchen sink and faucet. Of course, I said yes. Something like that is always easier with two people. I didn't bother to mention to him how much I hate plumbing.

We ran over to Home Depot to pick up what we needed, then headed to his house. Everything went well until it was time to re-install the garbage disposal. I'd done this several years back but couldn't remember all the steps. We turned to the the Internet for help. Who knew that the proper placement of a rubber gasket could be so crucial?

Well, now he has a beautiful new sink, and I'm jealous. I have one of those stainless steel pieces of junk and I hate it. I also have bruises all over my side where I was laying under the sink. Damn! This getting old sucks.

1 Comments:

Blogger N6FFU said...

Plumbing - How can the F word have so many letters.... I have NEVER picked up a pipe wrench and not had EVERYTHING I touch turn to Camel Dung..... (Nice to see you back)

Post a Comment

<< Home