Sunday, September 07, 2008

California, Here She Comes

Miss Britt called me last night to say that she got her new car and it was wonderful. It was actually dropped at her apartment while she was at work, so she had to wait all day to go see it. I had loaded it with some of her things she'd left behind, a few new kitchen things, a couple of pictures she'd always liked, my old computer and the baby's birthday presents. Jimbob included a giant teddy bear at the last minute, so we strapped it into the passenger seat.

When she called, that's as close to giggly as I've ever heard her. Even as a kid she wasn't into giggling like a lot of little girls. But, it's there and I'm so glad she has something safe to drive.

I took this picture last Friday morning as it was loaded onto the truck. From here, it was consolidated on to an 18 wheeler to California.



1 Comments:

Blogger Big Dave T said...

Cute car. Looks like it's good on gas mileage too. That's important these days.

Post a Comment

<< Home