Monday, January 03, 2011

Security Words

Type the letters shown below exactly as they are seen. How many times do we see this message when leaving a comment or signing into an account? It wouldn't be so bad, except that the letters make no sense, are in strange colors and are wavy, or stretched to unrecongnizable proportions.

I'm all for being safe, but there are times it takes me 2...3...4 tries to get them right. Maybe I'm in the minority. a little blind, or senile. I just want to leave an occassional comment for my blogging buddies; no top-secret encoded messages that will jepordize national security. I'm not posting plans for a nuclear attack...a terrorist inflitration.

Oh, and by the way, I hope that the new year treats everyone with blessings and prosperity.

2 Comments:

Blogger N6FFU said...

Boy, am I glad it's not only me... And here I thought I was going blind or seeing backwards... Thanks Nanc!! I can always count on you for reassurance... by the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR (even though you're stuck at work...) (now I have to deal with the dreaded colored, weird letters at the bottom of this comment box)

Anonymous Annoymous said...

hey nice blog, keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

<< Home