Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cars

There's a movie called "Cars" but my ol' Jeep is nothing like those cute, animated little creations. I took it in Saturday for an oil change and the air conditioning was gargling so I asked the service manager if they could look at it. Of course there was no air conditioner guys working Saturday, but I could bring it in Monday (a holiday).

Monday morning, bright and spiffy I reported back to the dealer. He got the mechanic to take a ride with me and of course there was no noise. No gargling, no chirping, no whining, no hiccoughs; just a quietly running engine.

Good part is I didn't have to leave it at the dealer and no repair bill. Bad part is summer has arrived in north Texas. I figure it'll breakdown the hottest day of the year.

Anyway, I went home and dusted off the table saw and worked on a long overdue project. That didn't go well either. I forgot to measure twice and cut once.

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Dave T said...

Glad to hear your AC is still up and running. Seems like of all the states, Texas is one where air conditioning is mandatory by law. Or should be.

Any job that requires measuring is beyond my capabilities.

Post a Comment

<< Home