Thursday, May 26, 2005

Brain Fog

You know it's going to be one of those days, when you roll over in bed to get up and hurt your neck. Then...I was all ready to go and on my way out the door when I happened to look down and see I had on one black and one brown shoe. At least I discovered my faux pas before I got to work. Tuesday, I got to my cubicle and realized that the blouse I had picked out to go with the brown pants I was wearing was a mistake. The pants were olive green. Yecch!

Some days my brain is in such a fog I can't do anything right. People speak to me and I can't understand a word they say. In desperation I ask, "Are you speaking English?" That simply earns me a stare as if I'd sprouted little purple antennae.

I forgot to mention, I pulled into the parking garage as usual. Swung around to back into a space, when suddenly I decided I'd better look in my rearview mirror again. It's a good thing I did. I was in a perfect position to back into one that was already occupied. I'd failed to pull forward far enough.

So far there has been one redeeming moment to this morning. I watched a gorgeous sunrise on my way in. That's one of the few perks to leaving the house by 6:15. Wait...I guess I should make that two redeeming moments. I got here in one piece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home