Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm Drowning

Not that anyone is wondering, but my dinghy is going down for the third time and the alligators are still congregating at my door. And the boss luvs to tell us next year will be even busier. So if any of you think I’ve fallen off the face of the Earth, no such luck. But if you happen to stop by, leave a comment so I know someone is still there.

A quick update on the duet between Crista and her husband. It went very well. I don’t think I could have done the same in their shoes. Miracles will have to be performed for her to be here next year.

3 Comments:

Blogger Duke_of_Earle said...

Thanks for the update. I'll credit their faith for the ability to pull off that duet! Wow!

And some of us are indeed still here. Hang in!

John

Blogger Deb said...

*Ahem* I have been dropping by everydaY, and was wondering what happened. I'll second John's emotion, "hang in there."

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still here.

Post a Comment

<< Home