Thursday, October 02, 2008

Mystery Solved

We had a bit of a mystery when we were in Philly last week. Monday morning Jimbob got up, showered and shaved and we walked to the doctor’s office.

Tuesday morning, he got up showered and couldn't find his electric razor. I looked everywhere including under the bed, but couldn't find it. The strange part was we had 2 laptops sitting there and they weren’t touched.

Wednesday, before leaving for the airport, Jimbob went down to the desk to report that his razor was missing. They were very apologetic and told him to go ahead and buy a new one when we got home and they would reimburse him.

That evening when we arrived home, Jimbob went inside while I was unloading the car. By the time I got all the bags in the house, he met me at the door with his electric razor in hand. I asked him where he found it and he said, “In the bathroom. I only thought I packed it.”

And I only thought he'd done a lousy job of shaving on Monday. Come to find out he hadn't shaved at all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Dave T said...

Sounds like a transient case of senioritis to me. I had one of those yesterday. I carried my work shoes along with my belt downstairs so I could put them on before heading out the door to work.

After brushing my teeth and taking out the trash, I couldn't find where I had placed my shoes. I only found an old raggedy pair of tennis shoes laying around. Looked and looked and looked. Finally I went upstairs again only to find my work shoes still upstairs. I had absent-mindedly brought my old tennis shoes downstairs with my belt.

Post a Comment

<< Home