Monday, June 06, 2011

Road Rage

No, not me. I was in the right place this morning to witness two grown men acting like idiots. I have no idea what started the encounter, but I was sitting at a light and looked up just in time to see idiot #1 throw coffee at idiot #2's SUV. There was no mistaking that he was just emptying his cup on the ground. The SUV's passenger window was open so I assume there had been some exchange of words after one or the other cut the other guy off.

Idiot #2 first pulled his SUV into the front bumper of the other car and then got out and stood in front of idiot #1's car. I'm sure I wasn't the only one thinking how stupid! What if the driver had pulled a gun and come out blazing? What if he'd simply run idiot #2 over and never looked back?

Finally the guy in the car managed to pull around the guy standing in the road and this was at 7:30 in the morning. Can you imagine what the rest of their day was like? Let's hope nobody went home and beat the kids or kicked the dog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Dave T said...

I would worry about gunplay, especially in Texas where that seems to be more common. Hot weather and bad traffic certainly doesn't make it better.

Blogger hot said...

texas.......whew very hot.....u will drench in sweat

Post a Comment

<< Home