Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Let Your Light Shine

How many times can you sing the first line of a song in your head when you spend all day working in the yard? At least a gazillion! I know, because yesterday while I was outside playing in the dirt, I sang the first line of the anthem our choir did on Sunday...over and over and over. Talk about aggravating. Even when I tried to concentrate on something else, "Let your light shine" crept in unwanted.
I am having such a hard time concentrating on work this morning. And I'm not even singing, "Let your light shine." I just don't want to be here. Whenever we have an extra day off, the rest of the week seems to crawl. I'd rather be outside with all my new flowers.
I got notification Saturday that I'll be in the master gardener's class starting in August. I'm really looking forwad to it. I treid to get in last year, but was too late. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get the time off.

2 Comments:

Blogger N6FFU said...

OK - I'll bite - What's a "Master Gardener's Class" Whatever it is I'm glad that you're happy to be getting into it!

Blogger Nankin said...

A Master Gardener's class is a fancy way of saying you learn how not to kill the plants you just spent a fortune on. Once the class is finished I'll have to do some volunteer work for Collin County to help with horticulteral type events.

Post a Comment

<< Home