Friday, June 10, 2005

Dining Adventure

It's strange how things happen. Last night when I got home, Jimbob asked if I wanted to go to dinner. I said, sure, what are you thinking? Well, he had a coupon from a new restaurant we both had thought about trying. We piled into the PT Cruiser and headed down the road. When we got there, it wasn't the place we had a coupon for, but it was where we both had in mind.

I highly recommend, "Marry's Bistro" in McKinney. I ordered the Greek Salad and Jimbob had chicken pasta of some sort. They were both delicious. The wait person (see, I can be politically correct) suggested Marry's bread pudding for dessert. I didn't know anyone could do such luscious things with old bread. I came very close to licking the plate to get the last drop of wonderful sauce.

So if you every find yourself in McKinney, stop by Marry's Bistro, you won't be disappointed. From Central Expressway, you head west on Eldorado Parkway to Ridge Road. Marry's sets back on the northwest end of the shopping center where Market Street is.

Bon appetite!

2 Comments:

Blogger Karyn Lyndon said...

Was it lemon sauce?

Blogger Nankin said...

I think it was a rum sauce.

Post a Comment

<< Home