Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Oh Happy Day!

I'm getting a laptop! I'm getting a laptop. And I don't mean from the company either. I finally decided to shell out the money and treat myself. This way I can take it with me and work on my books. I hate having to write anything out longhand and then try to decipher what I wrote. Double work if you ask me.

Well, I just got back from a meeting with my two co-workers. What a joke. They both get their panties in a wad over nothing and then spend more time pissing and moaning about it than it would take to do the job in the first place. I just don't understand that type of mentality. There's a reason they call our department customer service. I was flabbergasted to hear from more than one source that Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum refuse to help with a project that isn't theirs. Maybe next time they're out I should refuse to fill in for them. I can just hear them now complaining to the boss that I'm such a bitch.

Oh well! Maybe I am a bitch and just don't know it. So I'll continue to help out wherever I can. I guess I just haven't learned to say no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home