Friday, June 03, 2005

One of Life's Mysteries

Why do grown women pee on the toilet set? There's nothing like waiting until the very last minute because you want to finish what you're doing, running into the ladies room and plopping down on the toilet...and finding that the previous occupant has dribbled all over the seat. Haven't these women been using indoor plumbing with seats for the majority of their lives? After all, most of us were potty trained by the time we were two years old. What do they do, try to shake out the last few drops like men eschewing the use of toilet paper?
When my daughter was little, she tried to imitate her brother doing his business standing up, but that was a long time ago. I know now why she always wanted me to go first when I'd take her to the ladies room. If anyone was going to feel wet and nasty, it would be Mom.
Get a grip ladies, others of us don't like to sit in your pee!

5 Comments:

Blogger Karyn Lyndon said...

I can't say as I've had that problem. The women down on the south end of the building must have better aim.

Blogger N6FFU said...

See, I knew the Guys were getting a bad rap!!

Blogger Nankin said...

At least most guys lift the seat so they don't dribble on it. I'm not going to complain because Jimbob doesn't put it back down. When my daughter went to Italy a few years back, she said most toilets don't even have seats. Of course, I understand in some countries, the facilities are nothing more than a hole in the ground and you have to squat over it.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having "squatted" over a "hole in the ground toilet" in France, I went home without underwear, unaware of some kind of ancient flushing system, probably originating under an italian aquaduct three countries over.The living sunamai that spewed from a hidden hole behind "the" hole left nothing dry in its wake.I was in shock for three days.
Food Whore

Blogger Nankin said...

And we think we have it hard here in the good ol' USA.

Post a Comment

<< Home