Friday, April 28, 2006

Frazzled Friday

I reached overload this afternoon and got to the point I couldn’t stand to look at another blueprint, or a bunch of numbers. Actually you might say I wanted to puke. I’ve even gotten to the point when project managers come in and say “I want this now” my reply is short and not so sweet…no.

Yesterday I got an e-mail from one of these bozos who demanded to know why something happened. I longed to fire off a terse reply asking who the hell cares, but I figured the delete key was a better plan of action.

Tomorrow is my 32nd anniversary in this place and do you think anyone bothered to say congratulations? No, of course they didn’t. I’ve spent more than half my life at this job, but…

Okay I’ll shut up now. Since I can’t post directly to my blog or through Word any longer, I’ll have to e-mail this to myself at home and go from there. Ahhh, I just love the politically correct police.

TTFN, have a great weekend!!!!!

PS, we just got home and our freezer we bought last July quit. I got meat out last night and everything seemed to be okay. What I don't understand is why everything defrosted so quickly. It should have been good for several days as long as we left the door shut.

3 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Don't let it get ya down; yeah I know, easier said than done.

Thinking about ya!

Blogger Big Dave T said...

Gee, I know so many people right now who are going through rough times. We all have bears to cross in life, but it seems like bears have been multiplying of late.

Hope you cross your's without getting mauled.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

big stinking bummer on the freezer. Hang in there. try to get through your busy time without too much angst.

Post a Comment

<< Home