Monday, April 16, 2007

Goodbye to the Persian Princess

I couldn't fool myself any longer that the littl girl was going to get better, so on Friday I took her to the vet to have her put down. I feel really guilty, but after she cried all night Thursday I couldn't deal with her obvious pain. Poor baby was nearly comatose by the time we got there.

So then I felt guilty that I'd waited so long. It was selfishenss on my part. I didn't want to let her go. But it's done now. Goodbye to Tinkerbell, the Persian Princess.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't truly express what I am feeling, I don't have the words; I am mourning with you & I hope Harold brings you lots of comfort through the sad times. I hope we can come see you soon. <3

Blogger Duke_of_Earle said...

I'm sorry, Nan. Truly sorry. I know how you feel.

John

Blogger Moggy said...

I know it's always hard to lose a loved one. I'm more attached to "the cat" actually my daughters cat, who is living with me right now. It would be hard even if he moved out.

Hope your feeling better.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry about your cat. Please don't feel guilty. You do what you think is best. You loved her and you can't do more than that.

Blogger Carolyn said...

Hi Nankin, I'm here from Schnoodlepooh's site.

I'm so sorry about your kitty. Having been there, done that, I know your loss. It's never easy, but it's also so hard to see them suffer. You did what was best and your kitty is in a better place now.

Post a Comment

<< Home