Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Stupid Cow



Have you ever been in a meeting where there is one individual who thinks that he/she always has to be the center of attention whether they know what they’re talking about or not? I haven’t said much about the Stupid Cow I have to work with for a while, but I came really close to telling this woman to shut up this morning.

SC just doesn’t seem to understand that not everyone wants to hear what she has to say. She’s too stupid to know what she doesn’t know. I want to yell at her to shut up and learn something new. But when you know everything there is to know about EVERYTHING, what’s left to learn?

Besides that, she brays like a jackass at everything she says. There’s times
when her “laughing” literally hurts my ears. I just don’t understand how SC can be so oblivious to those around her.

Okay, now that I’ve said my piece, I’ll shut up.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so much nicer than I am. I would have already told her where to go, what to do when she got there.

Blogger Duke_of_Earle said...

Gee, Nan. Don't hold back so much. Tell us what you REALLY think about her.

Blogger Big Dave T said...

Wonder if you need more men working where you're at. I've been told, honestly, that women behave better where there's a man working with them. Maybe that would shut that lady up.

Post a Comment

<< Home