Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hot Flash on the Hoof

Yee haw! It's a hot flash! This has been one of those days when I seem to be one giant hot flash. I haven't been bothered as much lately (except at night and those are called night sweats) by these power surges, but today has been miserable. I'm sitting here in a sleeveless t shirt fanning myself.

Normally in the office I'm shivering. Especially in the summer when the air conditioning is cranked to the max. I have a small fleece blanket I wrap up in when it gets too cold and people walk by and say, "Are you cold?" Now tell me that isn't a stupid question.

Maybe I'm getting sick and it's actually a fever. But I can't remember the last time I ran a fever. Maybe it's a premonition of good things to come. I could use a few good things in my life. Or...maybe it's just another atomic power surge.

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Dave T said...

I just read about somebody who has Dengue fever. Her spouse is rubbing vodka on her chest as an antidote (he's from Russia). Whatever works, right?

Blogger Nankin said...

Oh thanks, Dave. That makes me feel so much better.

Post a Comment

<< Home