Tuesday, June 03, 2008

We're Off To See


We’re off to see the eye surgeon again tomorrow. Jimbob is having more problems with his sight and the optometrist thinks it might be due to a cataract.

Which I understand is not a big deal to take care of. This would certainly be the lesser of the evils that could be causing the problem.

Of course there’s always the possibility that Jimbob will never see as well as he did even 5 years ago. Age is not an easy opponent and he’s 75 years old.

So, wish us luck. We need all we can get.

2 Comments:

Blogger N6FFU said...

All the luck in the world! If it's Cataracts, I've had both eyes done and it's a piece of cake... I couldn't believe how badly I was seeing till they were gone - what a difference!

Blogger Big Dave T said...

My father is 78 and when he asked his doctor about some vision issues--a blind spot and diminished vision at night, the doctor said his problem was "Birthdays."

My dad asked, "Birthdays?"

The doctor responded, "Yeah, too many of them."

Post a Comment

<< Home