Friday, April 25, 2008

Quickie

Every day I say I'm going to sit down and do a post, but every day, I get involved in a project that just can't wait. I seem to be "da boss's" new best friend and he has all sorts of stuff that nobody else can handle.

Okay, so I'd rather be the one handling this stuff than leaving it up to the Stupid Cow to represent the rest of us. At least this way I have a reasonable expectation that whatever it is, it will be right and she won't be bashing her teammates (me included).

Mostly, I wanted to let everyone know that I haven't died and gone to estimator's heaven.

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Dave T said...

"Estimator's heaven." No offense but that doesn't sound like too exciting of a place. "Cowboy heaven." That sounds like a more fun place. Now I just have to begin a second career as a cowboy.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...a place without SC would be Heaven for you. LOL

Post a Comment

<< Home