Saturday, April 05, 2008

Snitch

I guess you could call me a snitch last Thursday. We had a meeting in the morning and it was going really well until the SC (Stupid Cow) verbally attacked one of the guys. Sadly, what she was haranguing this poor man about had nothing to do with him. He looked like the proverbial deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming locomotive.

After the meeting was over I asked a lady who was present whether she thought I should say something to R (da boss) and she said she already had, but he made excuses for the SC. I thought about it for a while and then went to see R anyway.

Like I told him, I really didn’t want to be there, but someone had better talk to the SC (no I didn’t call her that) about her meeting etiquette. It was embarrassing to everyone present and to our department. R said he would check with the wounded deer and then talk to SC.

Surprisingly enough he actually did. I don’t know what was said, but she was suspiciously quiet in another meeting Friday morning. And it’s about time!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! I'm glad that shut her up! LOL


I moved to Wordpress--had to. The juju bean heads who owned the domain let it expire.

Here's the addy:
justasimplecountrygirl.wordpress.com

Blogger Big Dave T said...

Ditto here. One thing I've found out is that the older you get, the less tolerant you are of boorish behavior at work.

Post a Comment

<< Home