Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year

Here I sit on December 30th having just come in from working in the yard. Even though we've had some temperatures in the high teens, to day isn't one of them, I ran errands this morning and by the time I got home it was 70 degrees and I just couldn't sit inside on my butt.

We had a very quiet Christmas since JC had illness in his family and didn't make it over until the Saturday after. Since I already had all the food and the meat was defrosted, I went ahead and fixed dinner for us and Jimbob's sister. Then we had another Christmas dinner when the kids came over.

I hope that everyone has a great and safe New Year's Eve. Maybe this year we can stay awake until midnight...maybe not.

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Dave T said...

Here's wishing you a happy new year as well. Since I'm on pain-killers for a sore tooth, I'm not sure I'll stay up till 2009 either, but I'm going to try.

No 70 degree temps here. In fact, I need to shovel the walk as soon as I'm done procrastinating, er, blogging.

Post a Comment

<< Home