Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Toy

I can't remember whether I've mentioned that I bought myself a new toy for Christmas. It's a Sony DSLR-A350 with 14.2 mp and it takes wonderful pictures even if the operator is less than proficient. And I've been playing around with it a lot. The one thing it lacked was a telephoto lens so last week I ordered one that goes up to 300mm. I'm in hog heaven now. Of course I've been playing around with the new camera with the even newer lens, so I thought I'd post some of my results.





This is one of my favorites. I was trying to get Herald to turn toward me, but I think this shot is even better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Dave T said...

Harold looks like he just saw a tweety-bird. I need one of those kinds of cameras that compensate for a photographer's lack of skill.

Post a Comment

<< Home