Tuesday, June 07, 2011

What The Hell?

I was listening to the radio this morning and heard that the CEO of GM supports another gasoline tax up to a dollar per gallon. His thinking is that this would encourage people to buy new, more fuel efficient cars. Oh sure, that makes a lot of sense. NOT! If you can't afford 5.00 a gallon it's a done deal that you can afford to buy a new car and make payments for the next five or six years and that'll save you money. I say again NOT!

Gee, and I wonder what brand of GM he would have you purchase? no I didn't check this out on Snopes So maybe I'm spreading rumors. With any luck I'm spreading rumors. I sure as hell can't afford 5 bucks a gallon or a new car.

1 Comments:

Blogger mano said...

plz visit us on our site

www.goonflash.com

Post a Comment

<< Home