Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's Four O'Clock

And I'm ready to go home for the day. I know our work load is supposed to be down, but I sure don't have a whole lot of leisure time happening right now. About the time I think I'm getting caught up, I don't.

I'm also editing a short story (on my time), trying to get it ready to submit it for a contest. Every time I think I'm done, I see something else that needs fixing. This could turn into a thankless task.

By the way, I had submitted my story "There's A T-Rex in My Closet" for publishing. While it didn't make it to ink and paper, it can be read at the following. If I remember correctly, I did post it, but if you haven't read it, go here. http://www.hobbesendpublishing.com/index.html Hey, at least it's recognition.

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Dave T said...

I do remember reading it. So you're working on another story, this time for a contest? Good luck. I was a judge for a literary contest last year and one thing that surprised me was that there were very few short stories submitted. At least I didn't read any (maybe some of the other judges did). I hope it's not becoming a lost literary art form.

Blogger Big Dave T said...

P.S. By the way, please don't mention on my blog that I was a judge for a literary contest. I was supposed to be anonymous and I've already been reprimanded once for mentioning it in one of my on-line posts.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the story! Good luck in the contest!

--Deb

Post a Comment

<< Home