Saturday, August 27, 2005

Whatever


It's Saturday and I've had a busy day. First thing this morning was breakfast at the Westin Hotel with the regular monthly gang.

Then I went to the Food Whore's house to set up her blog. She has a new computer and is just learning to use it. I guess she had a MAC before and it was quite a bit different.

A trip to Home Depot to get a flap for the toilet and $50+ dollars later I was back in my car headed home. Needless to say I got a little more than a flap for the toilet. I needed a pot and saucer for my new "Moon Pie Hibiscus", potting soil and furnace filters. At least I got out of there for under $100.

Finally, I have the new dishwasher up and running. The only thing I have a problem with is getting the kick plate back in place. I need an extra pair of hands to lold it in place and screw it in. I'll get it...eventaully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home