Thursday, August 18, 2005

SHORT, SHORT

Today will be a short post. I worked my derriere off yesterday to get caught up and now I'm brain dead. Then I had to go over to our church before choir practice to help Betty clean out one of the closets that was full of craft stuff.

At lease that's what I was told. That closet had twenty years of garbage kept on the off chance that someone might need it. (Who the hell is this someone?) Yes
there really were a few craft supplies, very few. Betty and I split the things we wanted, trashed a whole bunch more and sent the remainder to a local charity. The church is expanding and is knocking out the wall where the closet is and we were elected to get down and dirty.

Now isn't that exciting? I warned you I was brain dead. Choir practice was torture as far as I'm concerned. Jimbob got the bright idea that everyone should clean out their folders of music we're not actively working on. That resulted in about 500 pieces of paper for me to organize and file.

Thank God, we also elected new officers and I've been relieved from my post as librian. I didn't celebrate too loudly. I'm no longer Marion the Librarian. Hallelujah!

2 Comments:

Blogger DBFrank said...

God is in the details. Even cleaning closets :)

Blogger Duke_of_Earle said...

...and cleanliness is next to... impossible?

So have you gone from Marian the Librarian, to "The girl who's hard to get, but you can win her yet?" (Same musical different song.)

John

Post a Comment

<< Home