Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Oh my aching head!

There are some mornings when I get out of bead with a headache. I have yet to discover the cause of this phenomenon, but it sucks. No, before you ask, I haven't been drinking.

Anyway, this is one of those mornings. I feel like someone stuffed it full of cotton and used it for a bass drum. If I don't get it under control quickly, it can escalate into a migrain. What a bummer.

Was it something I ate for dinner? Maybe something in the air? Or...Could it possibly be from staring at a computer 8 hours a day?

On a different note, I talked to Britt twice yesterday. She calls me on her break at work (her cell phone). Most of the time she has nothing to say, but I guess she gets lonely. Then she called again last night when she got off work. She said she forgot to tell me she'd gotten a refund from her previous insurance company. Obviously very big news.

Regardless of the reason, I'm glad she calls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home