Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Beginning of the END.

Wow!  My Master Gardner’s class is finally over.  I truly enjoyed it, but it was time consuming.  But, that’s just the first step in getting certified.  I have to do 65 hours of community service to acquire my wings (so to speak).

This coming Saturday, I’ll be spending most of the day at one of the local charities that provides lodging to the homeless.  Their big thing is women with children.  

So, what do they need with gardeners, you ask.  Picks, shovels, roto-tillers, wheel barrows, muscle, gloves, willing hands and so on.  We’re helping to landscape the simi-new facility (the old jail) they moved into about a year ago.  I’ve been told it’s very nice, but the outside needs work.  It won’t be any Garden of Eden, but we’ll give it our best shot.

Anyway…I need to get this off now and try to catch up on the BS I missed yesterday.  Now, I have to tell you that I’m posting this directly from Word.  I have no idea how it’ll look, whether my picture will load or if the time and date will be accurate.  For the record, it’s Tuesday, 7:19 AM.

2 Comments:

Blogger Duke_of_Earle said...

Picture? Other than that it looks good!

John

Blogger Unknown said...

Do you ever rest? I'm tired just reading how busy you stay. Should we nominate you to be the first human clone? Wait isn't there one already by some crazy Alien group....well anyway you sound like you are doing much better.

Post a Comment

<< Home