Monday, November 07, 2005

I'm So Blue


I just can't seem to get time to do the things I want (like blog). As much as I'm enjoying the Master Gardening class, I'll be glad when it's over. When I go back to work on Tuesday, I usually have at least 100 e-mails from people saying "GIMMIE".

I did get a new toy last week, a scanner printer combo. I'm scanning a whole bunch of verrrrrry old family pictures that I have the only copy of. I have a couple of Britt, my daughter, that I'm going to print and frame to send her for Christmas. I've even scanned some of my Mom when she was in her early twenties. She's 87 so that means the pictures are 60 plus years old. If they're destroyed, that's it.

Time to run. Jimbob and I trying to refinance our house. I swear some of these mortage companies must think we're stupid. There so called good deals STINK. And my damn internet keeps cutting out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Dave T said...

I'm glad mine isn't the only internet that keeps cutting out. I might refinance my house to get a better computer, or web connection.

Hea, I was reading your story below. I like the short crisp sentences and how you avoid cliches. I can picture it all very easily. Only suggestion might be to watch your pronoun/antecedents and and prepositional phrases so that the reference is clear. For example, "Hunt," Omron commanded, following the falcon with hungry eyes." Sounds like the falcon has the hungry eyes, but I'm thinking you meant Omron.

I don't find very many women who write action like this. Good job.

Post a Comment

<< Home