Sunday, October 09, 2005

Saturday Blahs!

Yesterday was a total do nothing day.  I got up in time to fix Jimbob breakfast and then sat down in the recliner and went right back to sleep.    I didn’t even hear him when he left.

It’s a good thing I set my alarm so I could tape the Texas/OU game for him or I’d have slept right through it.  Not that it mattered much the way the Sooners played.  He gets so emotional when his team doesn’t win.  The way he yells I don’t know why he even bothers to watch.  

Of course, I think the way the Dallas Cowboys are playing this year, I may decide to go for a very long walk.  I’d say go for a drive, but who can afford to do that anymore?

2 Comments:

Blogger Duke_of_Earle said...

Sounds like the Saturday I described on MY blog. Must be something in the air.

John

Blogger the many Bs said...

GO for a nice walk and enjoy the day. The fresh air will cheer you up and who cares who wins or loses? Ooopsss, did I say something wrong???? :-O

Post a Comment

<< Home