Tuesday, September 27, 2005

No, No.

Don't make me go back to the office today. I just can't get enthusiastic about that sweat shop any more. I know top management is trying to improve moral, but it hasn't sunk down past the management in our department.

The only time they remember your name is when you've done something wrong. If it's right you know who's taking credit for it.


Ah, well. Pray for me that I can retire August 1, 2006. That's my goal. Maybe the stockmarket will take a sudden upswing and I can sell all my company stock and say Take This Job and Shove it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I always thought that when my kids moved out that was my freedom. Funny freedom isn't as fun as I thought it would be. Maybe I should have retired. Remember it's the smiles you (yes you)create that make each day wonderful!!

Blogger the many Bs said...

I'm counting the days with you until you can retire! Woo hoo! I can sympathize - I'm changing jobs in a few days.

Blogger Karyn Lyndon said...

Be careful what you say. Your e-mail that goes to bloggers notifying them that you've posted something on their blog is the company e-mail!

Post a Comment

<< Home