Saturday, October 15, 2005

Fund Raiser


I'm just sitting here waiting for my blue jeans to dry so I can wear them to a stupid fund raiser called, "Diamonds and Denims". Now ain't that just too cute?

Jimbob's step-daughter, T is really into that kind of shit and I absolutely hate it! She gave us tickets, and he thinks we HAVE to go because T gave us tickets. Grumble, grumble.

On a lighter note JC, Ali and I went to the Texas state fair this morning. We really had a great time. They always have a bird of prey show that I like to watch. And the botanical gardens were beautiful.

Well, anyway, I better go check my denims to see if they're dry yet. I have the dryer set on high, which is probably a mistake. I'll probably look like ten pounds of sugar in a five pound bag. I just hope this affair isn't going to be as bad as I think.

2 Comments:

Blogger Duke_of_Earle said...

Oooo, skin-tight denims at a fund raiser. THAT ought to raise some eyebrows, if not funds!

Oh, and any suggestions on where to FIND the severed body part you suggested? I think I'd rather suffer burns to a sensitive area than cut something off. Good lawsuit or not!

John

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for taking us to the state fair... we both enjoyed it very very much.

Post a Comment

<< Home