Saturday, November 12, 2005

I'm off to see...

The pumpkin wizard. I spent the morning putting down newspaper and mulch to kill my grass. I know some people think I'm weird, but when they see all my flowers next spring they'll be jealous.

Now back to the pumpkin wizard: I spent most of last weekend cutting up and baking the pumpkins left from Halloween. So it's time to do something with all that meat. I figure a couple of loaves of pumpkin bread and then pumpkin cheesecake will do for starters.

That is between running to the VCR to make sure it hasn't shut off while I'm recording the OU game for Jimbob. I think Jimbob is going to get a new VCR for Christmas this year. One that can be programed and doesn't cut off in the middle of recording. He's the biggest sports nut I've ever seen in my life.

My Dad was kind of bad too. He'd have one game on TV and two others on radios stuck in his ears. I never did understand the mania. Ho hum!


I forgot, I'd better post this before my internet can cut out on me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Duke_of_Earle said...

Tell you what... If I email you my address, will you send me some fresh pumpkin bread? Sounds great!

John

Post a Comment

<< Home