Friday, January 20, 2006

It's Friday and I think I'm alive. I stayed home yesterday because my eyes felt like rotten grapes that were going to explode at any moment. Damn sinuses again. In fact I haven't felt good since we got back from Galveston, but I couldn't stay home since work has picked up again.

This morning I feel like if I sit in one spot too long, I'll fall asleep. And wouldn't you know it? After laying around most of yesterday, my back is bothering me today. That's why I keep a heating pad at work.

I know, piss and moan, piss and moan. But some times I'm entitled. Just ask me.

Speaking about pissing and moaning, one year my ex-hubby and I went to a dude ranch in the mountains above Tucson, AZ. We were on an early morning trail ride when the horse in front of me started (you guessed it) pissing and moaning. The woman behind me got very alarmed. She cris out, "Oh is someone hurt?" Yeah right lady, you should enjoy life so much.

4 Comments:

Blogger Duke_of_Earle said...

Is that what PMS stands for? Pissing and Moaning Syndrome?

(Just asking.)

John

Blogger the many Bs said...

hahahahaha Duke of Earle.

but you're not PMSing. This is serious when your eyes feel like exploding grapes and your back hurts. Bummer.

Feel better soon.

I think you need another vacation.

Blogger Deb said...

The cedar count is high; we're suffering here too. Hope you get to feeling better!

Blogger Big Dave T said...

I feel your pain on the sinus problem. I've had surgery to remove polyps there (horrible allergies) and I still smell bad. Errr, smell badly. Heck, I just have no sense of smell.

Post a Comment

<< Home