Friday, June 02, 2006

WEEK FROM HELL


This has been the week from hell. Sure I had Monday off, but nothing magically disappeared from my desk, so…I compressed two weeks worth of work into four days. I’m brain dead. No other way to describe it…BRAIN DEAD! When I get home, I intend to turn into a vegetable.

When you have deadlines to meet, an extra day off is just a nuisance no matter how much you might enjoy it.

One of the secretary’s has a sign outside her office that says, “A job well done is an opportunity to do more.” Amen and hallelujah!

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Dave T said...

Too bad last week wasn't this week. Hell is supposed to be a happenin' place on Tuesday, 06/06/06. Hell, Michigan is nearby and they're doing it up big.

So last week was the week from Hell, this is the week FOR Hell.

Post a Comment

<< Home