Thursday, September 14, 2006

Computer Blues

I think my computer is going through menopause. It has sudden mental lapses when I least expect. It goes from lightning speed to the proverbial molasses in January and then it takes a side trip to LA LA land.

Any minute now it'll probably break out in profuse sweating followed by frost condensing on my monitor screen. In this case I can't even claim that it's suffering from operator error.

I may be a computer ignoramus, but I do know how to use a mouse. Every so often it locks up tighter than...well I can't say that, but you get the idea. Then I have to do a hard reboot because nothing else works.

Is menopause contagious? If it is I guess I infected this inanimate object of so many uses. What I'm really concerned about is that the big "C" (conspiracy) is about to take a toll on this valuable piece of equipment.

TTFN, I'd better post now before something happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home