Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Oops!

I almost lost my temper today with that stupid cow they saddled us with. This woman has terminal diarrhea of the mouth and constipatation of the brain. She needs to buy herself a sandwich board with a blinking sign that says, "Look at me", "Look at me", "Look at me".

If I knew as much as she thinks she does in such a short time, I'd be CEO of the world. Why stop at president of the United States?

You have to know it takes a really big burr under my saddle to make me mad, but the cow did it today. I wanted so bad to tell her to shut up and listen. I had to bite my tongue more than once . Unfortunately she's too stupid to figure out that nobody wants to hear her opinion on a subject she knows nothing about.

Well, enough of that. Do you think if I keeled over dead at my desk, management would have the courtesy to kick my body out of the way before they brought in a replacement? Maybe they'd just use me as a floor mat. Who knows?

TTFN

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Dave T said...

I'd be careful. Seems like I heard about this guy who died at his desk and it was a couple days before folks realized he wasn't working. Which leads me to believe he wasn't all that productive when he was alive.

Blogger Deb said...

I'm the same way. . .takes a lot to make me mad. . .but when I get there, look out!

We'd miss ya if you croaked at your desk. :)

Blogger Duke_of_Earle said...

Speaking as a member of management (where I work), I would call a vendor (ambulance service?) to have the body carted away, so as not to dirty my shoes if I kicked it. But that's just me.

Oh, and why bother with a replacement? I'd just reassign your work to others, on top of their own. Less expense and all.

Isn't that how management works?

John

Post a Comment

<< Home