Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Glorieta-Tuesday

Yes, I did find a computer with access to the internet. Supposedly wireless internet has been installed in each dorm, but I haven't got to check it out yet.

Yesterday we drove up to Taos to visit with one of Jimbob's relatives and then returned in time for him to take a loooong nap before dinner. The older he gets, the more naps he takes. Anyway, there was a loooong Christian rock concert after dinner which we went to. It was way too looooong and the sanctuary was freezing the whole time.

I know some people say the cold invigorates them, but I just shut down when I start shivering. Let's hohpe tonight's event is a little warmer.

I don't plan to do a whole lot today myself, but Jimbob has several classes scheduled. I went to the library before we left home and checked out 7 books to keep me busy. Along with knitting and slumming, that's going to be my entire week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Dave T said...

I'm wondering how cold it can get in New Mexico in the summer.

Sorry to hear about your migraines. The only time somebody's illness gets mentioned in our church bulletin, they have to be pretty ill. I hope that's not the case with you.

Your "On the Road Again" post had me laughing here at the library. There's something about your sense of humor that I can really connect with.

Blogger Nankin said...

Dave, the temperature was 53 this morning. Does thaat answer your question? We're at 8,500 feet altitude. But if you drive down into Santa Fe it gets a lot warmer.

Post a Comment

<< Home