Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wednesday

It’s Wednesday morning and I guess Jimbob is going to sleep all day. It seems like when we go anywhere, he takes at least one whole day to just sleep. The altitude here doesn’t help either. If you’re not used to it, the 20% less oxygen really gets to you.

We had a great evening yesterday. After choir practice, there was another concert. This time it was the Annie Moses Band. That’s the first time I’ve ever seen a violin, viola and a cello in a band. But as it turns out these kids were terrific.

I wasn’t too sure when I heard the first song, but from there on, it was all uphill. The band was made up of two sisters, two brothers and their father. In addition they had a drummer and bass player. The four siblings studied at Julliard, so you know they were real musicians.

There’s supposed to be wireless internet here in the dorm, but either I don’t know how to use it, my laptop doesn’t know how to usse it or, it just isn’t working. More than likely, it’s operator error.

I was hoping to get on line to get rid of the junk mail at work. I always hate going back to work after a week off to see anywhere from 500 to 700 messages. True some of them are junk, but most are from someone wanting something. And nobody will bother to check my in box on my desk for urgent matters either.

It’s revenge for going away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home