Monday, October 16, 2006

Quickie


I have just a very fast funny for today's post. Yesterday I was sitting in the family room and looked up to see Herald at the door crying to come in. You have to understand this cat is mister pitiful when he wants something. So anyway, I went to the door and opened it,

He was like a streak of lightning as he passed me and headed down the hall. I wasn't sure where he was going so I followed just in time to see him get in the litter box. I can't say I've ever seen a cat before cry to come in to take care of their needs. Most of the time they want out to use the great outdoors. Maybe he's retarded.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, he's a cutie! Smart little guy too. :). Maybe it's an 'orange cat" thing, or maybe it's a tomcat thing, but my mom's cat acts the same way.

Blogger Big Dave T said...

Can't see a cat picture today without thinking about that heroic dog in Wisconsin? Did you hear about that? After a cat started a fire in a disabled woman's home, her dog brought her a phone to call 9-1-1, then pulled her to safety. Then the dog went back in to the burning house to save a cat he heard crying (they both perished, though another cat--the one that started the fire--survived).

Post a Comment

<< Home