Friday, December 18, 2009

FINISHED FOR THE YEAR

I'm sitting here, manning the phones at the Master Gardener's office for my final three hours of volunteer time for the year. Why did I wait so long? Well, I don't like answering the phones. If I sign up for the middle of winter, there isn't a ton of gardening going on, so no phone calls.

This is a requirement for re-certification, so it's a must. I'd much rather be at one of our information booths, or a continuing education class. Twenty minutes left and I'm out of here. Or just playing around in the dirt.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Dave T said...

Nobody wanting advice on their poinsettias? Or how to plant an live Christmas tree in the winter?

Wish I were a master gardener. I'd be happy if my lawn would just look halfway normal.

Blogger Duke_of_Earle said...

Nan,

Thanks for the comment and the kind words. I'll be around, don't worry!

(Didn't know you were a M.G.!!)

John

Post a Comment

<< Home