Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Terrorist or Goth?

I walked into the library last evening and saw a young man standing there talking to the person behind the counter about applying for a job. What’s so unusual about that? Well…the kid was dressed in a black and white getup that looked like it came straight from the prop room of a Dracula movie. I was a little suspicious about the long black cape with a standup collar, black vest and pants and a white wing tipped, long-sleeved shirt in 100 degree weather. There was red as well, but I can't remember where. He also wore heavy, almost white foundation with very dark eye makeup.

With all the reports of terrorist these days, I couldn’t help but wonder what he might have hidden beneath the cape. Maybe an assault rifle or even a bomb. You just can’t be too careful.

No I didn't jump him or call 911, but I made sure to examine the far reaches of the library while he was in the vicinity.

2 Comments:

Blogger Duke_of_Earle said...

Thanks for the comments. I replied to the one on term limits. I appreciate your stopping by!

John

Blogger Big Dave T said...

And, let me guess, you didn't have your camera with you. Darn.

Post a Comment

<< Home