Saturday, September 03, 2005

PCP


I got a nasty postcard in the mail the other day from our homeowners association telling me I need to trim the shrubs around the front door and window. Don't these people have anything better to do than drive around looking for imagined infringements?

NO, I almost forgot that they sent me a note several years back telling me I needed to remove the downed tree in the front yard. I mailed them the card back with a note saying, "There is no downed tree in my yard. It's a Weeping Cherry." That means it has cascading branches all the way to the ground in some places.

I felt like saying, "Don't you feel stupid now?" but I was a nice little girl and kept my mouth shut. Oh well, I suppose I should go trim my Weeping Cherry tree before someone calls the Politically Correct Police.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home