Monday, September 05, 2005

Ups and Downs


When it comes to ups and downs in life,
I’d rather be up…than down.
But, if I must choose
between being upset and downset,
I’ll pick down every time.
For if you are upset…
things are certainly down,
nor can they be right, nor left.
So…if things are downset,
does that mean that they are up?
Or, did I just go out the front door
that I might come in the back?
Truly, there is a moral to this story…
but I am too upset to come down to the point.
So…I will pick myself up,
dust off the cobwebs,
and downset my mind...up.

3 Comments:

Blogger the many Bs said...

Some days I don't know if I'm up or down, but now I can read this poem and figure it out!

Blogger Nankin said...

When you figure it out, let me know.

Blogger Unknown said...

You should right a book your like Bombeck reincarnated. If you do I would love to read it.

Post a Comment

<< Home