Monday, October 30, 2006

Birthday

Today is my #1 brat’s birthday. Like most parents it’s hard for me to believe that he’s grown up. Not that 24 is all that old. We had a little party at our house last night for him and Ali, whose birthday was in September.

Today has been a real drag at work because our ordering system took a stupid pill over the weekend. It’s just so annoying when we have so much to do and we are being slowed down by a computer. I think there must be something wrong with this picture.

I know I joke about Jimbob not being very mechanical, but…he called me this afternoon to ask how to turn on the dishwasher. We’ve only had it for 2 years and he’s just now asking how to run it.

Once he got the dishwasher running, he wanted to know how to get to his website. He has one for a small business venture but can’t get back to it. I bookmarked it for him. But that still hasn’t helped. Tonight when I get home I guess I’ll make a shortcut for him on his desktop.

Oh well. Such is life in the big city.

1 Comments:

Blogger Duke_of_Earle said...

Gee, Nan. Computers and dishwashers and a "stupid pill." What a combination. SOunds like a ready mix for an attack of the "C."

John

Post a Comment

<< Home