Tuesday, July 24, 2007

On My Own

One thing I like about being home alone is, I don't have to prepare a real dinner. Last night I started with left-over birthday cake, a little stale popcorn and finally got around to Little Smokies dipped in mustard.

Yuck, you may say, but hey, I don't get to be a total goof off very often. At least tonight I started with left-over pork roast (very nutriciou). What comes next is any one's guess.

Of course the first thing I did upon returning to my inner sanctum was to clean up all the kitty puke. Our big cat, Herald, has a delicate stomach. There are times when he pukes up nearly everything he eats. How he got to be 20 pounds is a mystery. Then again there's Hairy James who follows Herald around and tries to eat what Herald barfs up. Now there's something to say yuck about.

HERALD




HAIRY JAMES




















1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love making lil smokies, especially in barbeque sauce. =)

Post a Comment

<< Home