Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Access Denied

March is my month to be the moderator for our Writer’s Group here at the office.  My assignment for today was to write a quick blurb using the words “access denied”.  Time allowed was 10 minutes and it could be about anything as long as you used “access denied”.

Here’s my offering.  And no, I didn’t write this ahead of time since I was the moderator.  I’ve been too busy for that, so we all started on equal footing.

Access Denied?  NO!  That can’t be.  I was just using that site this morning.  Maybe it was a mistake.  I’ll check again.  Of course not.

What’s wrong with those idiots?   IT my ass.  There’s no information in that decision.  Now we have the politically correct police monitoring all the websites we visit.

It’s not like I’m surfing the web for pictures of guys with big Johnsons named, “Long Dong Silver”.

Okay, I’ll try one more time.  As they say, third times a charm.

Rats!  Access Denied.  I’m gonna yank Mr. Access Denied’s grungy, pimple faced, greasy haired body right out of his chair and toss him down the nearest elevator shaft.

I’ll bet his favorite sites don’t pop up ACCESS DENIED.

5 Comments:

Blogger Duke_of_Earle said...

oooo. Nice. I can feel the increasing rage oozing out of my monitor.

But don't blame the IT guy. It's probably the CONSPIRACY!

John

Blogger Big Dave T said...

It always sends my heart skipping a bit when I run into "Access Denied." Unlike you, I figure Big Brother somewhere doesn't want me here, so I don't try again.

Blogger Hale McKay said...

...And did you find the pics of Long Dong Silver?

Blogger Duke_of_Earle said...

Nan,

I posted the followig response to your comment on MY blog:

"Nankin:

No, no, it's not about QUANTITY! I won the gold for unrolling ONE roll in the shortest TIME! You've got to be really quick, but smooth on your "pull" or the sheets will pull apart at the perforations (or between them!)

VOLUME of use was an entirely different olympic event!

(Amateurs! What do THEY know?)

John

Blogger the many Bs said...

I hate it when that happens

Post a Comment

<< Home