Monday, November 06, 2006

Twin Peaks

I’m proud to say that I’m still going to aerobics and Pilate’s class and I’m beginning to see results. My pants are fitting much better and some of my jackets that were tight across the shoulders and wouldn’t meet across my chest almost make it.

Yesterday I thought, “I’ll wear that sexy black bra that hasn’t fit in years.” It’s practically new even though I bought it a couple of years back. Okay so I was getting overly optimistic. When I got it on, the damn thing looked like the snowcaps on twin peaks. Not very attractive.

But I refuse to give up. Sure, I’m still doing this and this and this while the rest of the class is doing that and that and that. At least I haven’t fallen flat on my face or broken anything…yet.

This time I’m not even going to worry about whether Jimbob notices or not. It’s obvious that he won’t so. This is for me, not him

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you. It should be about YOU. Wear the sexy black bra and you might be surprised at his reaction. And if there is no reaction, at least you can see the difference and that's what counts. You will feel sexy even if no one else knows why!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are doing great. I was putting it off untill New Years. I'm going to make a resolution and try to get back to exercising.

Post a Comment

<< Home