Monday, December 04, 2006

Ladie's Brunch

The small church we attend has a tradition of hosting a ladie's brunch the first saturday in December and this last weekend was the big day. I suggested to Betty, who organizes it, that we ask women to decorate and host one table. First she said yes then she said no becuase there wasn't time, but when I pouted, she said yes again This is Betty at her table.

It was such a lovely event. I took pictures of all the tables and was going to post them, but I can't find the cord to download my pictures. I just hate it when I lose things. And that seems to be happening more and more of late.

I'm not really very outgoing but I enjoyed having several of my choir buddies
(no that's not biddies) at my table. It was also an excuse to use my mother's china which has been setting in the cabinet for the last 14 years and 9 months. I'd forgotten how pretty it is. This is my effort to the right.

After we ate Betty had put together a short program featuring the "bad" women of the Bible.

Aha! I just remembered where the cable is so I can post some of the pictures. I'd put it in the same bag with my laptop when we went to San Antonio along with a stash of Bubble gum and tea bags.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the napkin rings look amazing!
I love them with the deep hunter green napkins.

Post a Comment

<< Home