Friday, July 27, 2007

To Reno

Tonight's the night JC and I fly to Reno. I find it very hard to believe that my baby girl is having her own baby. And I keep praying that things will be okay with her. She and her husband moved again for the third or fourth time in 2 years. Each time they get a little further from her side of the family.

I've seen that divide and conquer ploy before. Not only that, it's okay for him to have friends, but her only friends are his. She gets more isolated from anything she's ever known with every move they make.

Anyway, it's not up to me to say anything to her. I've always made sure she knows the door is open to her if she needs to come home. And I have to remind JC that regardless of how big a jerk her husband is, all he can do is bite his tongue.

By the time we get home, I'll be a first time grandma and JC will be an uncle. He'll also get to see his own grandmother for the first time in more than 10 years. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures of miss Tara (pronounced Terra) Jessica so I can brag when I get home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Dave T said...

So no post in a while. I'm hoping that's becuase you're doing grandmotherly duties.

Post a Comment

<< Home